Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Etsy Team Madcap


I think I've been forgetting to mention to you...that I am on a new Etsy Team. It's called, It's a Madcap Life. The team leader is dedicated to finding, and supporting, unique Etsy artisans. I'm stoked that she found me.
In case you need any last minute gifts for the holidays, this team has a lot to offer. There are over 5,000 members! Check them out here, or by searching team madcap in the Etsy search box. The team also has a blog, and you can find them on the FB.
Do you like shopping on Etsy but are not a seller? You can join the team too if you like.
Here are some of my new favorite items from team members.





HAPPY SHOPPING




1 comment:

  1. Sarah, what a fun blog you have! As a leader of Team Madcap I can tell you that we are all so very happy to welcome you as a member of our team. Thanks for the shout out!

    Jennifer
    Grey Girl Designs
    www.greygirldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete