Thursday, November 3, 2011

How Your Scarf Gets Shipped

Are you thinking of buying a Florida Scarf this season?
Are you thinking about sending one as a gift?
That's great!
Allow me to share a couple of photos with you that demonstrate how that scarf will be wrapped and shipped.


Each individual item is wrapped in two pieces of colorful tissue paper. I also hand write a personal thank-you on these cool postcards my friend Laura made for the company. I also include a couple of business cards (designed by Laura) in the likely event that you are going to love your scarf and want to share Flo Sca with others.


Then I put the merchandise in a large padded envelope and give it some flair.
I ship USPS, and it takes 2-4 days to arrive in the continental US.
I do ship internationally. It is priced on a per-case basis.
I will expedite shipping at the buyer's request, and at the buyer's expense. 

Thanks for doing your Florida Scarf research.
I look forward to packaging your scarves today!


No comments:

Post a Comment