Friday, March 9, 2012

First Sale In Euros!!!


Good News! I have begun sewing in Germany! It felt great to get my machine out, and krankin', again. Because of the tenants that lived in this house before us, I met and enthusiastic local that's already a Flo Sca fan! Woo-Hoo. She plays soccer, and I made her a scarf with her team logo, nickname, and number. While I remembered to take a photo of myself celebrating my first stitches, I forgot to take a photo of my latest customer in her duds. Maybe she'll read this and send us something :) 
Anyway, I'm there are plenty more where that came from. I am also currently working on a special order for a guy in Hong Kong. And after that I've got a mother-daughter-monogrammed-matching-military combo. Maybe gone are the days when Florida Scarf was seasonal. Oh darn, and just when I was planning to travel my toosh off.
I've got the Bazaar this weekend too. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! I am so so excited for you!!! Much love girl and way to transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess you have to take a pictures with me and my soccer scarf after all (-:
    when we get together the next time tell me to put on some teamwear and we can take picture (-:

    ReplyDelete