Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Art World is Juicin' This Week

I get my art news from www.artinfo.com
(I hope they are a reliable source because they dished some awesome scoops recently that I am about to recirculate here)
 
Click the link and read them for yourself, but I have a few things to say.
  1. Bhutan should absolutely not be embarrassed about images of penises everywhere. Who cares what the West thinks?
  2. Forget the MFA in Boston. The five mill should have gone to the MOBA. That is some entertainment!
  3. Eddie Murphy is way cooler than James Franco. He'll crush the Oscars. Just as long as he doesn't dress like he did in Raw.    
  4. Yikes.
  5. Why is Dunkin Donuts giving out art awards? I guess we'll take the money from wherever we can get it.
  6. I've been doing a lot of fashion stuff recently, and here's one more. I think this video is so fun. I wish it was longer.



I hope you enjoyed the Art Info link. I suggest their weekly news email. It's usually entertaining.

Other events to look out for soon/now:
The premier of The Art of Flight in NYC. ( a super-rad snowboard video)
The most ridiculous surf competition in NY, with the biggest purse ever, $1,000,000, with the biggest waves ever, hosted by Quiksilver. (this may be a slight exaggeration on my part)












No comments:

Post a Comment