Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Making Friends


The handmade community has always been very supportive of itself. It's like, if you're an artisan, then you are automatically my friend, because you get me. With the internet, and so much of our work and business online, this is even more true. Through Etsy, and all the other community sites, it is terribly easy to make friends with artists and crafters worldwide. Aside from our shops most of us have websites or blogs. And our quest for new content leads us new relationships. This is one of my favorite aspects of working online. I can connect with an artist, and her community. Then, hopefully, share her with mine. Recently I did an interview for a fellow Etsian, Roberta of MeDuSa1307.


She is a blogger and jewelry artist.
Here is the link to my interview on her site.
Soon you will see her interview here!

No comments:

Post a Comment