Thursday, October 4, 2012

AWARD WINNING......

OK, so it wasn't first place, but it was something.
I am proud to announce that Florida Scarf won honorable mention in the 2012 Army Arts and Crafts Contest; in the textiles division.


This is my second year entering. You might remember that last year my painting won first place. I'm really stoked to have made it to the winner circle this year too.
If you'd like to see the rest of the results from the contest, here's the link. It's worth a look. There is some really great stuff.
This winning scarf was one of a kind, like all of my scarves. Kuddos to the proud owner of this piece and anyone who purchased one in a similar style. You ladies know a prize winner when you see one.
If this announcement has reignited a love inside your soul for Flo Sca and you feel the need to shop; today and tomorrow are the last days for my Etsy Sale. After Friday normal season is in full swing and you'll have to wait until Spring for any deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment