Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Season New Faces


Somehow August just doesn't feel as hot as July did. I'm thinking it's because I know Fall is that much closer. Please don't misunderstand me. I love summer and all it has too offer. But more than any one season I love the change of seasons. I find it quite refreshing and energizing. I've spent most of the summer sewing inventory for Fall and Winter and I am nearing a time where I'll be able to put it to good use. I'll be switching gears from production to marketing and distribution!

Florida Scarf itself is also going through its own metamorphosis this next season. In the past, the company has only showcased my work. This next season I'll be sharing this creative outlet with a few of my friends, Lauren, Michelle, Stacey, and Cassandra. These ladies will also be creating one of a kind scarves for our customers. With five people sewing one-of-a-kind pieces we'll have five times the ingenuity and influence on our mission. The new designer-specific scarves will be showcased and available for purchase through the website. It will all be up and running, ready for you, by September. In the coming weeks I will be introducing the new artists here. Stay tuned!

P.S.  Tonight I will be making peach ice cream in honor of the fact that it is still summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment